My work is about liveness and presence, physical disicpline, expressivity, creative freedom and becoming a fearless and unique performer. These are qualities we can explore and develop online in one-on-one sessions. They are qualities vital to all for performance, regardless of the artform or medium you work in.
- Risk-taking and fearlessness
- Creative Play
- We will have a short conversation and you will tell me the particular focus you want our work to take. Then, if we decide to go ahead:
- I will send you a task to do - which you will film and send to me. You will also send a short voice message self-reflection on what you discovered doing the task.
- I will send you a response to your video and reflection, and a new task which builds on the experience of the first task
- We will do this (probably) three times.
- Then we will have another conversation to see where we are up to.
- Then we repeat the whole process - three more tasks and another conversation.
- You can do the tasks as soon as I send them or wait a day or two - you set your own timescale (though actually it is better if you respond quickly, but it’s up to you....)
What you do during the training is entirely your concern and remains absolutely private between us - I try to make this as safe a place for experimentation and risk-taking as it is possible for me to do.
Total cost £150
(Three online conversations, a sequence of performance tasks, responses to each task through text/voice message)
If you are interested, contact me. I take on a limited number of students and admit new ones to the programme when existing ones complete their journey.